My name is Aulia Halimatussadiah, my friends and readers call me Ollie, and in online world you know me as @salsabeela.
I’m a writer of 27 books and founder of tech startups. I have a great love for reading and writing.
When I was 23 years old, I quit my job as a web developer to run my first business, an online bookstore Kutukutubuku.com.
In 2010, my partners & I create NulisBuku.com, the first online self-publishing print on demand platform in Indonesia. Our community and members grow to more than 100,000 aspiring writers all over Indonesia.
As a commitment to society, I help organize meetups of the biggest digital startup community in Indonesia, StartupLokal and try to convert more girls to use technology as the catalyst of their success via Girls in Tech Indonesia.
I make time to write daily journal, schedule my time to travel the world and review spa destinations in my free time.
Awards & Recognition:
Kartini Next Generation Special Award 2013, Inspiring Woman in ICT – Ministry of Communications and Information Technology Republic Indonesia, April 2013
Top 10 Woman in Indonesia IT World by InfoKomputer Magazine – April 2011
5 Geek Girls in Asia to Look out for by Girls in Tech (USA) – February 2012
One of 50 Inspiring People by Intisari Magazine – August 2012
I can help you to:
- Be your writing coach, get your ideas into words and help you get your books done
- Be your mentor on building and launching your startup
- Have a social media, community and content strategy
- Plan and organize your Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Create concept and build games on web and mobile platforms
- Products review and sponsored posts on Salsabeela.com and @salsabeela especially on travel industry (hotels, tours, airlines, spas) and gadgets
- Collaboration and partnership in writing, publishing, photography, community development, technology like web, ecommerce and games industry
- Content writing (blog posts, book, articles)
- Connect your brand with Nulis Buku Club growing communities all over Indonesia
- Accommodate your support to StartupLokal community
- Accommodate your support to Bincang Edukasi community
- Accommodate your support to Girls in Tech Indonesia community
- Social activities related to education & women specific topics especially on women in technology
- Public speaking, seminars & talkshows around self-development, entrepreneurship and creative writing
- If you’re a woman with passion and goals that align with my expertise, I can personally mentor you and you will be on my circle of Amazing Woman Club
Contact me here or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
More About Ollie
I was born in Yogyakarta (Indonesia), June 17. I’m the oldest of 3 and the only daughter of my parents. What else?
Bachelor Degree, Information Technology major
Books I wrote (check the covers here)
Look! I’m on Fire
Je M’appelle Lintang
Membuat Toko Online dengan Multiply
Tak Tik Blog : Cara Bikin Blog, Paling Tokcer, Cepat Populer
Finding Soulmate For Mei
Panduan Praktis Mendesain Template Joomla! (+ CD)
Trik Membuat Tampilan BLOG Lebih Menarik
After The Honeymoon – Drama Baru Dimulai Seusai Pesta
Tak Tik Top
Makeover Template Joomla
Cinta: Sebuah Rumah untuk Hatimu
Thinking of You
Pelangi (short story)
E-Love Story (short story)
22 hari bercerita (short story)
@linimas(s)a (article on social media)
Creative Blog Writing
Yes, You Can!
Girls & Tech
The Power in You